My name is Cecenk

Hello, assalamualaikum :)

This is my first posting blog after I'm waiting on  this blog so loong loong ago, haha.. :D

I wanna say thanks a lot to VIKHANTROPUS ELECTRUS  AND WINDA HUHUL



                                                           
  this vikhantropus elektrus



                                                                
  this is huhul winda

who make and can repair my blog to being better and woalaa~ 

what do you think about my blog? very cheerful right?  

so, yeah.. I want to make this blog so cheerful like myself that so *cempreng abiss*  wkaka. and you know what? this is my second blog before I'm fail with my first blog, 

but its working until now. just for my prifacy stories, don't you worried because maybe I will share it for you in my second blog too :p 

oh, almost forget for something important.. 


Let me intoduce my self to you dear, my name's  HERWITA MIZWAR 





                                         
 I me myself before think to make hijab on my head :)


my family call me KECENG or KENCUS pencetus kenapa kebanyakan orang memanggil saya CECENK. my daddy says keceng or ceceng di ambil dari bahasa padang KETE' (se kete dua kete -,-) yang arti nya kecil atau kurus atau ceking atau aking tapi nyambung kemana kete sm keceng?

my elementary school call me HERWITA or HIDUNG BELANG T-T (bete kalo inget yang ini) kalian pasti bakal ngolok saya seperti ini, gggrrrr~ STOP it my past! kenapa sampe di panggil hidung belang? karena hidung saya belang seperti macan tutul -,- nope.. because I'm ciki lovers, and ciki makes me allergyc MSG (monosodium glutamat) garam-garam an dan penyedap rasa, 

makanya kalo kebanyakan makan ciki hidung saya langsung belang o.O atau gatal-gatal dan membuat saya ingin menggaruk-garuk nya sampe merah. 

and you know who dalang dibalik semua ini? my english teacher Mr. Arif, I will looking for you Mr.! hufff..

my junior high school call me HER or HERWITA and my senior high school call me wita, cecenk, witacecenk. and over all everyone knowing me as cecenk ;:)









                                                      
 I wear my hijab now, hope forever :)


and  I am sisters from the famous actor DEDDY MIZWAR too wkaka.. 

LOL! no no.. this just a joke! my dad name's HASWIR LIZWAR 



                                                                        
     my father 


(we are family of one tribe "PADANG tribe" with father Deddy Mizwar) 

and my mom name's MESIYAH SARAH 


                                                                    
  my mom

(that's the famous name from my mom, I and my sisters make it for her :p 

she just now  "tasmiyahan" and  we present SARAH names into her name because her name without SARAH wkaka. 

usually people around call her with calling love 'Makyah') 

 and my oldest sisters ERNY HASANA



sisters

(she's make up lovers, so if you need di 'tancap-tancap' 

whats that di tancap-tancap? lu kire naik bajaj tancap baang :p 

I mean 'tuch up' or makeover you can contact passing me *promoted) 

and last my older sisters AYU ERMA SAPUTRI



                                                                            sisters
                                

she's midwife and lil bit anger so you must be careful with her. 

she's also discriminated to me :( huufftt..

and we are the big family ~(-_-)~syalalaa







                                                              

 
                



Wassalam.... :)



Comments

Popular Posts